April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Junkie



I’m admitting that I am a Royal Wedding junkie!! I had requested 4/29/11 off from work when we all found out the exact date of the wedding. I have been watching special after special just soaking up the journey of their courtship. I guess I’m just fascinated by the new royal couple is because I remember as a little girl watching the wedding of Charles and Diana sitting with my mom just in awe of all the royalty hoopla …..As an adult I follow the news because I grew up watching Diana, Prince William and Harry. We all did really. Some of us mourned Diana’s death and know exactly where we were at when we heard the news……now watching her son get married to his “princess” I feel she will be watching down on her son on his special day!! 

Five things to watch for at the royal wedding

1. the dress ....big mystery

2. The guests , will Elton be placed by Kanye??

3. The kiss , we know there will be no kiss at the alter but on the balcony of Buckingham Palace

4. Harrys Date , will he bring Chelsey???

5. The Vows .... will they play it safe or will they pull out the stops and write their own vows?