February 06, 2011

THE PACKERS WIN IT!!



Yes, I'm a die hard cheesehead and yes I have to admit I got a little teary eyed when I saw Rodgers hold our trophy!

The house was decorated in green and yellow....food lined the tables as we all gathered around to see the Packers come away with a win, and give our opinions on this years newest commercials.



 

Yes, there were some memorable moments and the obvious flubs......yes I'm talking about Christinas National Anthem debacle.


Some have said to lay off of her ........but come on....I don't care who you are but if you have been given the duty to sing our song at one of the most watched shows in America I would think you would have practiced day and night and learn the words. I've heard....."ohhh it was nerves"....this girl has sung in front of millions for years this should have been a walk in the park. I guess no one is perfect.

They should of had Lea Michelle sing the National Anthem because she was amazing!!!

Some have said that the Super Bowl Half time show was less than entertaining, I would have to disagree......this has been the first time in years that we have had someone up there that isn't collecting social security or on Medicare!!! The Black Eyed Peas were great....and the surprise appearance of Slash and Usher was just what we needed to bring us into the 2 half of the game!!!


and if any of you were wondering if mommy and daddy dearest showed up........well, no they didn't. Yes, they did make it to Vegas yesterday and yes they are only 3 1/2 hours away, but they still chose Vegas over celebrating the Green Bay Packer win with their oldest daughter and their grandchildren.