February 09, 2011

In the spirit of cupid



Last year we took a trip to Vegas and had the most amazing time.  We had the most incredible room at the Paris hotel and romance was oozing out everywhere. This year, no trips will be planned or little romantic trinkets will be shared between the two of us, instead we will be heading to a wedding which romance will be oozing out everywhere.

The pressure to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the Mister would have been too great. So agreeing to not get each other something was a weight off my shoulder. Plus we don’t need a day to express our love and devotion to one another, we have our days when we sneak out for a date…..but believe me if by chance the Mister picked me up a little something I have an “in case of a valentine’s day emergency” present locked away and no it’s not a box of crayola crayons and construction paper in which I will put together a crafty little card, but hey that’s an idea…..i can bust out my crafty Martha Stewart side and come up with something amazing. One trip to Micheals and that card will be full of sparkle.