March 05, 2011

Double D's Yummy Delights


 
I've driven by Double D's many times and thought they were just ANOTHER cupcake shop and once you have one gourmet cupcake then they pretty much all taste the same right?? Wrong.....

It wasn't until the Mister and I turned on cupcake wars and saw Double D's, what sold me was the first challenge which was to incorporate wine in their cupcake and the judges just LOVED it!! .....ok....where can I get THAT cupcake!! it wasn't until they ended up winning  the competition that our minds were made it...we had to go check the place out.

We went.....and they were all sold out! urgh.

So today I decided to surprise the Mister with a little treat....well make  it 4 little treats. So i can't wait for him to come home to sink my teeth into one of those yummy creations!!