October 24, 2011

Hanging up my blogging shoes...for awhile


I have come to a difficult decision….I think I am going to hang up my blogging shoes for awhile so I can just focus on a few things. I feel that some of my blogs could be classified as Class A Debbie Downers and that’s not why I choose to blog. 

I have a lot on my plate……..stressing about the move, wondering if I am going to have enough money to make it work, making sure the kids are on track with their classes, making sure I make time to complete my assignments, trying to deal with the realization of loosing the money I put into a car that I have to unfortunately give back because of the current situation. The frustrations pertaining to my current situation/marriage and most importantly my faith because even though I know God has a plan and we have to put our lives in his hands……………………..this is what I did 2 ½ years ago, but did I really put it in Gods hands? Honestly, I haven’t gone to church since this all happened…………..i’ve listened to my Pastors sermons online but that’s just not the same as going, because I’m not really fully paying attention. I haven’t closed myself off ….that’s not what I’m saying…….I just have some personal, deep rooted issues that I need to work out. 

Certain things I feel aren’t fair..I flipping work my ass off and have through out  my whole life and certain people can just slide by as like nothing has happened, can lose a job but yet money comes to them, can come back and live in a house like nothing has happened………………..

Anyways……..until my life is a little bit more together and less stressed…….i’m going to take a little break……lets see how things go after the move which is in 2 weeks.