February 23, 2011

For Dinner : Crow

I know I’ve gained weight. I’m not oblivious to the fact that I’ve put on more than 10 pounds, I see it in my face, I feel it in the tightness of my clothes. I’ve stopped the soda intake and carry my bottle water with me to work and even to restaurants. I will have a glass of wine from time to time but some days it’s just needed.  I’ve stopped taking the PILL with the side effect :MAY CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN and I’ve been more cautious of  not eating due to stress.  So I didn’t need the reminder from the MISTER this morning regarding my recent elephantness. 

For the last few months I’ve been having recurring dreams that I’m pregnant….and when I wake up I’m not too thrilled with this and instantly I do a self assessment. I know I’m not yearning to have a baby….and I know for certain I’m totally content with the 5 we have combined, and when we are out and there is a screaming child in a shopping cart I just Thank God that I’m past that. So this morning I told the MISTER of another dream of me with child and without a breath he stated that maybe it’s because I’ve put on weight and if I lost 5-10 pounds I wouldn’t be having these dreams any longer. “NO HE DIDN'T” ……. He went there. Instead of going there with him, I said that I don’t think that has anything to do with each other. He then trying to pull the crow out of his mouth said “well I think you are still pretty”…. Thank you jackass that makes me feel just wonderful!!!!   I then grabbed my bottle of water and headed off to work……feeling just like I did when my father told me to move from to the other side of the pontoon boat because I was weighing it down.