March 17, 2011

It's time......to get a new car



We finally realized that it is time to get a new car and not just any car…..a car that will sit 7.

For the last 2 years the Mister and I have had to take 2 cars to restaurants, events or any place out of town when we have all the kids. Sometimes we would borrow his fathers car but that is getting old and the questions from his mom and dad are getting old, don't get me wrong we tell them where we are going but then we get the third degree and well I’m too old to endure a third degree. 

So, we started searching this past week I've looked at vans...but I just can't see myself driving a VAN.  I just can't get over how wide and long they are, and plus the kids aren't  little......so a VAN wouldn't be practical. Then there's the Ford Explorer and the Trailblazer which are close contenders but I'm leaning for towards the Ford Explorer.

I will keep you posted on the search for the right car for us.....it's going to take some time and many visits to car lots and dodging the ever so persistent car salesmen.


NEXT…..a big enough table that will seat 7.