skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Life as I know it...
the good,the bad and the unexpected
August 16, 2011
10 day "ME" Challenge - Movies Aug 15, 2011
I would have to say my 3 favorite films would be
1. Breakfast at Tiffanys (or pretty much any Audrey Heburn movie)
2. When Harry met Sally
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (all movies)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
by
www.twittericon.com
Labels
10 Day Challenge
(6)
Back to School
(1)
Friday five
(3)
Lessons
(6)
Life
(38)
Life as Mom
(15)
Life in Cubeville
(8)
Marriage
(21)
Mommy and Daddy Dearest
(7)
Reality Blog
(9)
relationship
(4)
What I'm reading
(2)
Writing Prompts
(7)
Blog Archive
October
(12)
September
(10)
August
(24)
July
(14)
June
(5)
May
(4)
April
(14)
March
(26)
February
(14)
January
(9)
October
(5)
September
(1)
June
(5)
At a glance
Hanging up my blogging shoes...for awhile
I have come to a difficult decision….I think I am going to hang up my blogging shoes for awhile so I can just focus on a few things. I fee...
I have to do ...what??
I hate having to stand up and present to others. I don’t mind training on a one on one basis but when my boss approached me last ...
10 day "ME" Challenge - Day 7 Aug 19, 2011
This is kind of a crazy question because normally when you think “what is it that I want?” …. My thoughts go straight to “what do my kids ne...
Mister in for hip replacement
So I've been at the hospital since 5:45 a.m, not for me but for the Mister. He is under going his 2nd hip replacement, the first one was...
My Adventure at 15 - Writing Prompt
A brat ? yes….rebellious I wasn’t but I wanted to make a point. The point being that mommy and daddy dearest needed loosen their parental re...
Just venting....
I’m beyond stressed and annoyed today. I can’t stand knowing that all he gets to do is come back into the house once I leave and pick up wh...
What do you mean .....in 300 words or less?
First assignment is due tomorrow and I completed it last week. So what’s the problem?…….the problem is it has to be between 150-300 words...
Cart Jacked -- Aug 18, 2011
Have you ever gone shopping to only step away from your shopping cart for a minute and when you return it's gone? Well ...... this hap...
If Mommy Dearest wrote a blog -Writing Prompt
This weeks Writing Prompt From : If my Mom were a blogger I would assume she would take the not so honest approach about her life ...
Moving ....again
I hate moving..............I hate the whole packing process although I've moved so many times that I should have the routine down. Tape,...
My favorite blogs
Stephanie Klein's Greek Tragedy
Fortune Favors The Bold
2 years ago
Mama's Losin' It!
Passing The Baton
2 years ago
Life Without Pink
Helping Kids Stay Motivated in Sports Without Becoming “THAT” Parent
8 years ago
Time Out For Mom
WW: Farewell Summer.... and Blogger
8 years ago
Mommyologist
Kimpton’s INK48 Hotel Is NYC’s Best Kept Secret
9 years ago
Bring Mommy the Vodka
034 of 365
10 years ago
The Kid and the Kitties
Convenient Argument by the Almost-Birthday Girl
10 years ago
Mommy Monologues
Simple Blog Fixers with HUGE returns
12 years ago
Beautiful Mommy Feet
A Warning to Mothers
13 years ago
Not So Silent Mommy
NOT DOING MY JOB...
14 years ago
The Psycho Babbles...
Life & Times of a Self-Proclaimed Saucy Bitch
Diary of a Diva Mom | Keeping the Diva Within
" >"/>
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments